PREMARITAL AND MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT
- Into the Wild : A discussion on the differences God designed in men and women and what it takes to win relationally.
- The Mystery of Marriage : What is marriage? Where did it come from? What is its purpose?
- For Better or For Worse : 5 vows to fail proof a marriage
- Real Talk Adventures in Love, Sex, & Dating : What does finding the "right" person even mean?
Weekend to Remember
This two-and-a-half day getaway weekend is a time to be together as a couple to invest in and strengthen the foundation of your marriage, no matter how firm or fragile it is. You’ll receive biblically centered, marriage-changing principles with interactive activities that you can take home and apply to your daily lives in order to strengthen your marriage.
Check the location and dates coming up. Be sure to use the promotion code: STSA when you register!
Counselors’ specialties include trauma, depression, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias, sexual abuse and childhood trauma, anger, addictions, and marriage and family issues.
- Phone: 301-292-2778
- Email: email@example.com
- Locations throughout the DC metro area
Licensed counselors can provide help in dealing with: Emotional, Behavioral, and Spiritual Problems facing individuals, couples and families, Disruptive Moods/ Depression, Stress/ Anxiety, Compulsive Behaviors, Grief/ Loss, Marital, Premarital and Family Issues, Relationship Concerns (couples, singles, and others), Women’s/ Men’s Issues, Abuse/ Trauma, Life Transitions, Children/ Adolescents.
- Phone: 703-770-8670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8925 Leesburg Pike Vienna, Virginia 22182
March Family Ministry serves the Washington, DC Metro area in the areas of marriage, pre-marriage, parenting, and conflict resolution. Our team includes family mediators, psychiatrists, certified pastoral counselors, social workers, school counselors, and public speakers. Pre-marital events are offered throughout the year.
- Contact: Magdy Ibrahim
- Phone: 301-793-9154
- Email: email@example.com