We meet every Sunday at George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia. We would love for you to visit us on a Sunday morning!
Attending The Well
If it is your first time visiting an Orthodox Church, we encourage you to start with our most guest-friendly service, The Well, which meets at 11:30 am. We invite all guests to stop by our Connection table at the back of the church so we can meet you, give you a welcome gift and provide any helpful information you may be interested in. If you arrive a little early you’ll have time to grab a cup of coffee and a snack before we start our service. During The Well, we have fantastic children and youth programs.
ATTENDING THE LITURGY
Our liturgy begins at 9:00 am. When you arrive feel free to stop at the connection table next to the back door if you’d like a liturgy guide to use through the service. If you have little ones, we have childcare available for children 18 months – 4 years old during the liturgy so you can worship and they can enjoy wiggling and playing until closer to communion.
Helpful Information Before your FIRST visit
- Answers to Common Questions
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Coming to an Orthodox Church
- 10 Fun Facts About the Orthodox Church
- Bringing An Ancient Faith to a Modern World
Every Sunday, we meet at George Mason University Law School, located at 3351 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22201, in Founders Hall, Room 126.
- 8:30-9:00am - Matins (morning prayers)
- 9:00-11:00am - Liturgy
- 11:00-11:30am - Coffee & Refreshments, Children’s Program Check in
- 11:30am-12:30pm - The Well, Kids at The Well, The Third Floor
Saturday services are held at the Central United Methodist Church located at 4201 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203.
- 7:00-7:30pm - Saturday Vespers
- 7:30-9:30pm - Saturday Midnight Praises
- 7:30-9:00pm - Confession Hours
Free street parking is available at both service locations. There is also an underground parking facility available at George Mason University. Prepaid parking tickets will be available after The Well at the Connection Table.